Monday Mix // 47

12:01 PM



This mix has a lot of pink - Valentine's Day is approaching so why not :)

I think this top looks really easy to wear and comfy.  It's pink stripes are cute too - you can find it here.

How are adorable are these little stools with silver woven throughout.

Add a little pop of color to your outfit with this pair of earrings.

I was looking for X hardware and found it when we were visiting the home and garden show - I don't really understand the home and garden show - you can pretty much find everything that is there on your own.  The highlight of the trip was a delicious pound of chocolate and peanut butter fudge.  The peanut butter was legit - and the meet the Greyhounds.  They are so sweet.

My latest trip to Anthropologie with my Mom and Sister left me wanting this tea towel.  I think it's perfect.

Both of the vases pictured are also an Anthropologie find.

Flower topped cupcake decorating - so  pretty.  This batch of cupcakes was created by Sugar and Charm.  Love them!  Have you checked out the Russian flower icing tips - one easy step to beautiful flowers.

This chair has the wood left raw.  I think it would look very nice paired with my vintage looking stainless steel desk/table.

It doesn't look like much on this board, but this eyelash quilt is really pretty in real life - it will add some texture to your bed - and it's on sale!

Also on sale - the prettiest pink throw with gold hearts.  I scooped one up and love it!  So girly!

This brass and enamel tray is also just so pretty.  It also comes in a blush pink and a creamy white.   Check it out - and while you are looking also check out this garland.  It's an easy item to throw on a table or tray or drape anywhere.

Thank you for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe