Monday to Wednesday Mix // 44

11:12 AM

I missed Monday - again.   So here are a bunch of new items.  Hello Wednesday!  Hope you enjoy.


Hammmade posted new artwork for sale recently.  I really liked this one.  She sells out quickly with good reason.  

Set of 8 blush taper candles - so pretty.

I came across these handwritten inspirational quotes on Etsy.  I think that they are beautiful in their simplicity.  Absolutely purchasing some.  And yes, you could do this project yourself if you enjoy your handwriting.  There are a whole bunch of different quotes available.

I was looking for a new serving bowl and this is it!

So, this dresser is good!  I think I'd use it in my living room or foyer.

I want to find a place for this sconce in my house.  I'd use round bulbs.  It's really large so it's harder me to find a spot for it.   Wouldn't a smaller version be fun  :)

Lastly, the Liberty mug.  I have the green one and love it.  I've been thinking about getting this one too.  That gold handle. 

Thank you for reading!   



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe