Monday Mix // 39

8:56 PM



Hello again.  It's been awhile.  We've been busy here with school events, graduation and parties, kitchen planning, and general life - plus sometimes I honestly just find myself to be uninspired.

Here are a few things that I have found lately that I do really like - so please enjoy!

This mint fan - the color and style - why not have something functional that is fun to look at too.  Here is another vintage style Vornado fan - looks great in the white too! 

Oh Target - they come up with some of the best items.  This little glass door cabinet is so-ooo good!  You could flank your fireplace with a set or just pop one into any unused corner.  It comes in shell white as shown here or gray.

I'm interested in this idea of having a guide to address envelopes.  All of those pretty stamps sure make the envelope shine as well.  I want to try one of these pronto!

I just bought this Spring/Summer Cookbook - the cover is beautiful - it's oversize - and the photo's inside and the recipes look amazing!!!  I can't wait to cook - cook - cook.

I think that this Pandalino Storage Basket is just so pretty, and baskets can quickly add so much texture and personality to any space.  

I just pick up this sweater - it really is cute on.  Boxy and comfortable.  The gingham ties are perfect.  

I have been looking at this pair of pink sandals for some time.  They also have heels with the same look.  The heels are on sale, but I'm waiting for the flats to be marked down as well.  I love to be comfortable!

I purchased this tote in navy stripe as a gift - I loved it so much that I purchased it in cream for myself.  They are both adorable.

Thank you for reading!  Happy Monday!




SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe