Monday Mix // 33

9:38 AM



Practical and Pretty - this weeks mix!

Each piece of this handmade wheel thrown porcelain dinnerware is one of a kind and made to order.   I think it is stunning in it's simplicity.

My plan is to add some of the Nordic Storage Baskets from The Container Store to my boys closets.  I like the added warmth the wooden top gives them.

The 6 tiny colored squares are the color swatches for the tablecloths on the right side of this board.

I'm in serious like with this dark antique brass and marble bar cart.  It is 18"w and 16"d so it's smaller than most.  

Gingham Sheets - they come in 6 different colors - I favor the Navy.

This Maple Cake Stand is so beautiful.  The swirls of the grain.  I can just see it sitting on my countertop.

Rejuvenation's Laundry Room has so much good going on.  It's been a favorite of mine - when cleaning up catalogs I made sure to save the image so I could share it.  

My Mom gave me this super cool water bottle for Christmas.  You can steep tea in it, and also infuse your water with cold fresh fruit - cucumber.   It's double insulated.  See, pretty and practical :)

I've had the same tablecloth for my dining room table for 20+ years.  I was working on a sewing project and accidentally cut it.  So bummed.  We use all of the leaves in our table so I've had a hard time finding a cloth large enough that I like.  The two shown here - top and bottom right of screen - are just what I've been searching for.  I need to order a couple fabric swatches so I can choose the right color.  The linen looks like it's really good quality.

Lastly, this reclaimed pine dining table with the navy rattan and iron chairs.  L-O-V-E.  It's a good mix.

There are so many beautiful practical things in this world.   They are not what is important in life, but sometimes they can make our lives easier - more peaceful with order.  Hope you found some inspiration with this weeks mix, and thank you for reading.  I truly appreciate it!  

Oh, I got the gingham shirt from last weeks Monday Mix.  It is so cute on.  I had a gift credit so I only had to spend $10.  That's always a plus :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe