Christmas Party Invites - Last Year :)

8:53 AM

You could say I'm behind on this one - like an entire year!  The invitations I created for our party last year came out so well that I wanted to share them before I share this years invite.  There is some kind of new inspiration I find each year - whether it be a color scheme that maybe isn't quite Christmas - or some kind of embellishment I think is interesting.  Last year we held the party at the old roller rink I worked on decorating.  I used the blueprints as my inspiration.


This is the finished front - all of the party details were on the backside of this flat card.


This is what the blueprint looked like when I made the copy of the area that I thought would look best on an invite.  Very gray and dark.  I wanted the background to be white so I used the PicMonkey website to lighten it up.  At first I was also thinking of sewing on a paper holly leaf and berry.  That is why there is a drawing on there - but even good plans can change.


I noticed that PicMonkey had this great assortment of trees so I started playing around with them.  This little "forest" is the result.  I then used their candy cane border and a little Merry Christmas/Happy New Year ribbon detailing to finish it off.


I like invitations on the smaller side so I printed four out to a sheet.  On the bottom of the stack you can see some of the font that I used on the backside.


Here they are on my work table - along with my ornaments and wrap from Target last year.


We also gather together in order to give to those in need.  This was last years charity information sheet.  Love!  It feels really good to have a party, and with the help of our friends and family be able to give so much back to others.  We are so grateful to everyone that participates.


I will share this years invite next.  I actually had zero inspiration this year which was different for me - but it worked out in the end.  Coming soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe