Monday Mix // 28

9:42 AM



I've been busy getting our house ready for Thanksgiving, and thinking ahead to Christmas.  I've got my Thanksgiving table to share, Christmas Party invites (from last year and this year), what I'm wrapping my gifts with this year, recipes, trees, etc.  We are simplifying our gift buying this year so that makes me less stressed already :)  I'm looking forward to enjoying the season.  Above are more items that have caught my eye.  Hope you enjoy!

Geometric Fit and Flare Dress - This dress is the perfect holiday party option.  Fit and Flare dresses are a top choice for me.

Loving this buffet!  What a pretty home update it would be - made of wood and woven raffia.

This Copper Foil Vase will be on my Christmas list.

This copper flatware set was on sale for an amazing price at Nordstrom - under $10 a place setting.  Sadly they have sold out, but you can find it here for $15.50 a place setting.  It also comes in sterling and gold.  It's has such a nice simple shape to it.

I bought one of these adorable light up stars at a little shop in Clarkston.  I was at Nordstrom and saw them there so I had to share.  They are adorable.  I think I'm going to place a whole bunch of bottle brush trees below mine.  I have the large star.  Very much thinking about adding the small.

In working on our kitchen remodel plan I'm always on the lookout for new kitchen chairs.  These Lacquered Haverhill Dining Chairs are one to consider. 

I'm a blanket addict - I really like these two options.  I look at that blue one every time I'm out shopping.  Blue Blanket and  Seagull Blanket.

I'm also loving this 18 x 24 Lulie Wallace print.  You can find it here.

Copper Desk Lamp - beautiful, simple lines.  It really speaks for itself.

Seriously, if you have a dog,  take a look at this website.  I love their dog beds.  I'm always looking for something that won't fight with my decor - these are just the thing!  They also make the best striped ramps so your dog can easily get in and out of your bed.  Love them!!!

Happy Monday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe