A House I Can Imagine Myself Living In

2:18 PM


If I were moving - this is the style I would LOVE my house to have.   I'm quite smitten. The interior, and all the nature that is here as well.  The design choices made are all so ideal to me.  I grew up in the country on my horseshoe shaped lake, and I really miss the water, and all the peacefulness.


My eye loves all of the finishes this mudroom has.  The ceiling, wood walls, fancy chandelier, and that pretty green.  The animal head mount and photo's add even more character!   
  



The kitchen finishes - concrete counters, shaker cabinets, subway tile, faucet, and open shelving.  


In this house the kids have bunk rooms.  Drapes close on their beds, and they have a shared common space.  Kinda a neat idea.
  

My Noah would love this!  We have 8 foot high sofas, and he has a net on the back of our master bedroom door.  He goofs around with this like every day.  


This is a screened in porch on the upper level of their home.  Looks so fun - could sleep outdoors without the tent setup and the bugs!



Cheerful!


Wood walls - built in's.



Pretty outdoor dining space.



Farm animals - if I could have farm animals it would be chickens and goats.



I think the boat houses are adorable.  


Serenity!

Looks like my dream home life.  I found this on Style Me Pretty - all photo's are from Style Me Pretty - click here for more photo's, and while you are there check out their blog full of pretty.  So many good stories!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe