Oh So Very Fall/Halloween Great Room

9:01 PM


The Halloween decorations have been tucked away - I just wanted to share some pictures since I have them.    This is the room we spend the most time in.  It's cozy and usually a bit on the messy side!  Messy unfluffed pillows!








This is not the prettiest table, but check out the happy B-Day carved in the wood.  When Noah was little he was making my grandma her 90th birthday card.  He pressed so hard while creating that his handiwork is captured in the tabletop.  I want to paint this piece - I just need to make sure I don't lose this!  My husband just wants me to throw it out.




Well, there is a snippet.  Now that my computer is back in order I will stick with the current holiday :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe